r1vermanab0at

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Knightress

~~ to unabshedly copy-
other people's poetry, and ideas..
when i have my own
poems stashes
and ~ ideaS 

and doesnot share. ..

i read the bhagwad gita;
in times of tries,
last year;
and the only shrutie
sticking is,
"you are a warrior, and your duty is to fight!"



i am dismayed.
i am not needing for this shrutie to stick to me.
thereafter this year, i been myself..
i persheveer over this shrutie,
i recieved this poetry in the middle
and relives,
i overcome fears, and
lighter and lighter bein


*****

To dream
the i-m-possible dream,
To fight
the um-beatable foe,To bear
the um-bearable sow-rrow,To run-
where the brave dares
-Ot to go,To love
the pure and chest from
a-far,To right
the un-forgivable wrong,To try
when your arms./heart./
are too-weary,To reach-- --
for this umm, 
--reachable star,

This is my quest to follow this Star,No matter how he place
,no matter how far,To fight for rights/voice,
without questions without pauseTo be willing
to march
into hell for hervenly cause.

That my heart will lie peaceful and calm
when I’m laid to my rest.And the world will be better for this,
That one woman,
still strove with her last ounce of courage
scorned and covered with s cares
to reach her  im reachable star!!!! :)
"The Impossible Dream" From Man of La Mancha





knightress medititing on self

No matter how o








1 Comments:

Blogger aom said...

someone.. help me ,
get rid of this white ,
bg , i mean background
tickets i am seeing on my post ..
:(/

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home