r1vermanab0at

Monday, April 11, 2016

I have AnAmerican Dream. :)

lvin the dream  
i have an american dream/.
who does'nt?

believe it or not.
accpet it consciously or no.
everyone has an american dream.

that is what dreams are supposed to do
that is what we love for
we live for our dreams
and everyone has one.
or few. or many. or in my case. unlimited.
we all have a few.
what is the amircan dream or californian dream or " i have a dream " of mlk king.
..... these dreams that play our imaginations.. ...

firstly saying this empowers you,
if you knew every morning you are waking up to fulfill your dreams you will wake up. first. next you will commit. next you will remain steadfast. next you will work harder better. as beleive it or not there are so many people on earth all hankering for you ... and waiting for you ... ..... .. 
if you so have this dream . .as such to reach out to others .. and why knot?
your dream will anchor you. 

the american dream and the cosmopolitan american people are made of a few of these : 
everyone reaches to make better their lives in every which way .... 
...spiritually ... materially ... family . .wise ... faith wise ... togetherness wise...friendshp wise...happiness wise, physically... 
this is true ... 

it seems a lot and sounds lofty . .but i travelled coast to coast .... i travelled to sanfrancisco .. and to new york and the mid west .. and this is what i saw .. .... 
whatever be the ethnic build of the person ... who ever he or she is .... this is a great great nation and a great great country ... and this is a nation of people that believe in reaching out to you."for you".   
it is entirely possible when i travelled, before itself, it seemed like my destination of choice ... 
i was connected .. spiritually ... only i have never disclosed this to not many friends, .. 
excet my american friends i met ... i told them ... ofcourse... 

i am a hindu woman of a family of royal bearing. as i travelled ... length and breadth of marica .. alll the people i met .. could not stop celebrating .. me being a hindu and an indian girl...?! ....... they told me the kindest and nicest things ... 
"we have'nt met .... one indian perosn ..who is unkind  ............ 
(sigh)! .... 

they celebrated my piercings ... ( or so .. everyone felt my bindi stone on my forehead .... 
some of them told me they had never met an indian or hindu girl ....
most reached out for me .... 
most .. .held not jus their hands in friendship ... most people offered themselves,their souls up ... too   
vietnamese, chinese, indian,mexican,
BALck, wHIte, Latin, russian, all american ... .... ............!  
i am sure it is my place my connectuion maybe i s why i found my true growth, i am sure of this ... this is why we travel .. absolute strangers .. will make you your's .... 

but it is indeed beyond this... 

american people .. are the power of this nation .... 
they are ... wild.. to meet fairness, 
....they are not interested in maintaining a status quo ... 
they are interested in ... strengthening and furthering it ... 
to as pure as it can get ... to innovation .... 
human life innovqtion...
i sat at the airport quite lonely and ... in the south and midwest ... suddnely in the bible belt...i covered my head with the chunarie .. and .... 
i courld hear whispers ... royal royal .. 
how could strangers know ? this ? 
it's justthat as a rajput girl ... we may cover our heads ... in ... gatherings ... 
and ... inwardly .. . i can tell you this ... 
tears were flowing to me .... 
who i am 
.. is an almost acceptance and celebration in a foreign land so far away ... 
and indeed americans ... told me this .... they would do anything ... to see... anyone have a voice ... 
how fairytale! my visit felt to me!

the democracy works for the people here; 
(although it is a jumboree in my country ... truthfully speaKing...)

we the people. 
this is the american dream.

my janam seems quite saakaar ... ! :)  
( okaye! i will translate this ... 
my birth has found true form ~ or met its full purpose and potential ! 
~ hinduspeak! 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home