r1vermanab0at

Sunday, September 27, 2015

today is G an esha's Birthdaye.


okaye 2 day i am taking a detour, categorically speakin 
...a....happppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!@one2.
~
it..is.this.
it is a very very small emotion ( 4 lack of a better word).
it is amazing and iwanted 2share this 4sumtime now.

~
i recounted a tale here  about my trip 2bengaluru|
this one  took the cake on flopitties of flops..
yet it had a few silver linings
no.

^ifind/make a few.
^one can trust rachna for finding silver linings anywhere in any situation. even if.


~
*aNd yet....see?...icannot...be...bothered..w...negativity.
it...iffs...me no end.

*this calling -on bs ,is 
stilll sumthing i recount as my forte'.|
it's earned after a lifetime of juste'ju^.|
aNd yes.
cos..i'AM 
sooo...good.|

you need 2 take my 
word on this one.| 

if this is on any1's face. 

GOOD.|

coz it is true.

aNd iam ready 2 
give up on anything.
... as ihave.

|but....not....on..what...is...ok...
4~2.me....|
and...whatisnot?|


+
this...is...stilll.....what...i...decide|
itmay be my smallest right igot.....but....sach..is..the...wor(l)d..of...allah.|
bhagwan...kqe...liye....sab...samaan....hain.|
ichoose...what...ichoose.|
...ichoose.|
i don't allow....any1..2...control..my....thoughts.etx

anyway.

~
ya' oll took my word. when i told you... 
my cabdriver in bengaluru was amazeballs. 
apart 4m a few .. really .. good . .qualities .. this bloke had : 
here goes. 
: 






















" o  there R so many churches here " 

( jus lyk hospitals

( gurl observing city ; 


*it makes ... not much difference 2 me , this way or that. 
yet i simply said it. 

ima fan of jesu ~ 
he's known as ganesha too 
by us. | 

~this is known as 
innestanding 4m a 
spot of 
synchRonisasion. 

(or else, peeps spend liVetimes,
gettin anywhere.)
|| anyway. it is true too.|| 
ganesha is son of eishvar. 
jesu too is son of eishvar. 

so.
bloke says : in a split second. 
~ yesudas. 
in my language - christians Rcalled as yesudas/ yesudasie.
meANS ~ servant of christ - male .  / servant of christ - female . 

imagine that ?! 

*a christian calls himself a 'servant to christ'.in my native language , in mypart of the world . 
this is what makes my country great. 
pardon me. 'tis true. 

~i was stunned . 

i sat stunned there at that moment. 
i/we was seated in a very blundering taxie at the time and a pretty blundering situation aswell|
and yet it doesn't hurt 2have elevated awareness through lifetoughies,does it ?  

wen he said this , how he said this . 
isn't coz..  
i myself had .. any ... ( false and otherwise - worldly -kcreated fites @ ) 
argument there. 

iwas stunned coz.. in a split second this man rasied my kconsciousness ... ! 4like ! shot up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he was giving me the .. ever so .... .sweet simple .. .effervescent ... 
common man's perspective / point of view. ..... 
it doesnot mean .. iam not .. a common civilian.|
it means ... im stilll ... quite ... educated .... ~elitist ... a little .... if one likes 2 put it this waye.... | 

for a ....cab .. driver ..... he is ...simply ... accepting .... of everything .. .everyone ..... he cannot afford ... fights on grounds of ... this or that .... he was getting through his work day ... me with my purpose. 

it was a huge car.... iam ... not even sure .. which one it was .... very posh ...and ... ai m sure .. he brings in alot ... of educated .. .engineers in 
the white city ... i am sure of this .... 

tis irrelevant ... there iam sure .. .are ...a .lot of fokks on earth ... 
doing so much better than me ... in every aspect .. N .. .yet ... 
what is that 2 me ... | 
i am happie .. igot this .. .drgapuja ride with this fllow that nyt. 

& now i know .. .actually ... white city ride .... was ..qute ... 2 me ... also .. this .. guy ... was .. resonsible . .4 .. it ...


more tales coming soon! 

<2 ...="" 4="" de...="" font="" go="" nbsp="" night="" vl..="">

sleepy sleepy ... 

sleepy pod ! 
  



  









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home