r1vermanab0at

Friday, April 22, 2016

today another beautifull reference..
truths about life
the  realisation

i gotd at haridwar
when my father Sab visited me at chandigarh
I made plans forvhim to go 2 many places
of pilgrimage and pleasure
but he refused saying he would go to all those places when mom comes with him alongside
this form of love of my mom and dad towards
one another the devotion sacrifice and inclusive togetherness is the basis in my life's understanding.
finally be agreed 2 take us both to haridwar ..
:-) yayes
even writing about haridwar
makes my air intake change itself
the place is so profound so beautiful
so devotional shishyakarie
it is one of the ultimate places one may visit in earth
I hadn't known this before going there though
we arrived and checked in a gorgeous old residential hotel samrat ..
ganga ghat darshan ..arti ...
the energy nadie of the place is so different
so many gurukuls dharamshalas
there is a reason
it's not for saying .....
that haridwar is the gateway to God's.

~at the arti ...
I want forward into the waters
papa remained behind
an entire sth indian family from Hyderabad was next to me
the words those lady told me about this place!
so at the samay of arti
all of us Hindus
and there were many foreigners too ..
with no direction ..
from different parts of India ..
gathered at the banks of our revered
mother ganga jie
and...
we all
pray together
usually Hindus pray individually at homes
very rarely there are get togethers or community prayers i would say the notion is reducing too
it was an evening filled and drunk on
devotional piety
wow~
next night
I wasn't sleeping till late as usual
so i requested pa
if we could fetch tea
he agreed at about one thirty we left 2 walk out found a chaiwala who remains open all nights
and generally were squandering n waking out time here
this might seem not likely
but this night changed my life
~in the middle of the night
streams and streams of
devotesses and devotees
we're walking in a single informal queue
next morning was going to be
some mangal somvar or another
our of hundreds of pious days
every 1 gathers here for this
auspiscious daye
how many country folks walked in
one after another
to do and experience those same things
I had had the utmost pleasure of
worship maa gangajie
take a dip and sank in her waters
prayer 2 her by offering aratie
( savour the most wholesome purie halwa on the shops just outside :-))
among anyother favours
~
realise
me
and god
this is who we all are
alone
we have a divine connect with the almighty
when we recognise it
every human comes with it
my looking for human connection ~
bore full meaning
if we can come together great
otherwise~
ultimately it's god connect
me and Him.
it was so full and profound moment.
adrakwalie chai bhi bhot achie thie..
:-)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home